PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Visual-ess takes the protection of your personal data seriously and will process your personal data fairly, lawfully and transparently. This privacy notice describes the personal data collected about you and how it is used.
The data you provide is used to improve the service. By using the service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- to fulfil your order(s)
- to give you a better shopping experience
- to inform you about any offers, updates and news
- to meet legal responsibilities
While using the service, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
How the Service is accessed and used, may also be collected. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies and similar tracking technologies are used to track the activity on this website and hold certain information.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
USE OF DATA
Visual-ess uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Visual-ess may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Visual-ess
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Visual-ess has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.